Sprachcaffe school in Malta
Sprachcaffe St. Julians is located in the quiet town of Pembroke, very close to the sea and within 15 minutes' walking distance of the busy popular town of St. Julians and nightlife hub Paceville.
Our school occupies several imposing buildings that are architectural gems in their own right. The two-storey buildings were built over 100 years ago by the British military and are unmistakably colonial – a most impressive sight.
Sprachcaffe St. Julians is one of the biggest and definitely the most beautiful English language school on the island. Our famous swimming pool is half-Olympic size and is extremely popular in the summer. Apart from the classrooms, apartments and the pool, on our campus you will find a bistro, restaurant and games room, video room, study room, library and leisure facilities including a volleyball court and a beautiful, well-kept garden.
We strive to create a light, relaxed atmosphere that helps all students of any age, nationality or level of English to easily adapt, make friends, have fun and of course learn English with ease.
- Qualified teachers with many years of experience. The majority of our teachers have the CertTESOL/CELTA qualification or have a PGCE/B.ED. We also have DipTESOL/DELTA qualified teachers. Many of our teaching staff have been with us for 10 or more years.
- Air-conditioned classrooms, studios and comfort apartments, library and common room for studying.
- Classrooms: 22 indoor classrooms and 3 outdoor spaces. Classrooms have access to audio-visual facilities. In summer we have 21 additional classrooms located next door to our campus.
- Self-access facilities including DVDs and books to buy or borrow, a study room and audio visual rooms.
- A varied leisure programme with activities and excursions to suit all tastes.
- All our host families are within walking distance of the school.
- 24/7 reception and help desk.
- The campus is just a 10-minute walk from St. Julian's, Malta's. entertainment centre with more than 350 restaurants, bars, pubs, clubs and hotels.
- Cities, towns and villages nearby: Paceville/St. Julians, Sliema, Swieqi, Valletta, Mdina, Bugibba.
- Bus Station nearby: 15 minutes by bus to Sliema, 35 minutes to the capital, Valletta. Day ticket for the bus costs only €1.50 while a weekly ticket costs €6.50. The Pembroke Park & Ride stop is located opposite the school so there are buses arriving and leaving from all over the island.
- A rocky beach is 30 minutes' and a sandy beach is 15 minutes' walking distance from the school.
- A supermarket is 5 minutes' and a shopping complex is 15 minutes' walking distance from the school.
- The half-Olympic size swimming pool and sun deck are free to use for all our students.
- Beach volleyball court.
- Internet and wifi access throughout the main complex, free in common areas, at a cost in accommodation.
- Games room with pool tables.
- Separate dining facility for young learners (U20 program).