Sprachcaffe's school in Pembroke offers a vast selection of services. You can chose to book many types of lessons and accommodation, add transfers or board, do your laundry or hire a safe to keep your valuables. While at the school, check the list of available services and prices.
List of Services
- Accommodation: Check our Accommodation prices here
- Letter of acceptance for visa purposes: €50 (non-refundable)
- Textbooks Books used in our general English courses cost €26 while books used in long-term and exam preparation courses cost between €35 and €45. Students staying less than 4 weeks may return their books and have their cost refunded less a weekly usage fee.
- Transfer (return): €40
- Breakfast (per week): €40
- Half board (per week): €125
- Full board (per week): €195
- Laundry room. One wash costs €3.50 and one drying cycle costs €3.50. Washing powder costs €0.60 for 1 wash.
- Study Room: Room 15, next to the Accommodation Office, is available at all times outside lesson hours for students to do their homework and revise their lessons.
- Library service: Open Monday to Friday, 08.00 to 16.30 in the Education Building. Reading books, grammar books and DVDs can be borrowed against a deposit. Dictionaries and self-study books are for sale.
- Safe: Safes can be rented for €3.00 per week.
- Bistro. You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner, buy drinks and snacks as well as ice-cream and cigarettes at the Sprachcaffe Bistro.
Wi-Fi is available free of charge throughout the common areas in the complex.