U20 English courses in St. Paul's Bay
At Sprachcaffe Malta we provide comprehensive English courses conducted with a maximum of 15 students per class where our experienced teachers will help young students to activate and improve their already-existing language skills in English using up-to-date materials provided for the duration of the course.
The school is much smaller than the St. Julians centre with 8 classrooms, a reception and a terrace. It is modern, bright, fully-air-conditioned and intimate and is situated 15 minutes' walk from the sea and the area's main entertainment area.
Lessons are given at 4 levels from A1/Elementary to B2/Upper Intermediate.
Maximum number of learners per class: 15
Public holidays: The school will be closed on the following public holiday: 29.06 and 15.08.2018. No lessons are given on this day and lessons, in general, are not made up.
The Sprachcaffe St. Paul's Bay residence is located approximately 20 minutes from the school on foot. Students are accommodated in 3-bedded rooms with shared bathrooms. Full board is always included for the U20 program with breakfast and dinner served at the residence and lunch served at the residence or packed lunches provided. Please note that the residence is not used solely by Sprachcaffe.
Our carefully-selected host families are located within a 15-minute walk of the school and will provide breakfasts and dinners at home as well as packed lunches.
St. Paul's Bay Package Price
|St. Paul's Bay course and accommodation package|
Season C (24.06-25.08.2018)
|1 week||Extra week|
|Homestay, triple shared room||€495||€455|
|Residence, triple shared room||€570||€530|
Intensive Course per week, +€40
Intensive Leisure Programme per week, +€50
St. Paul's Bay school package price includes
• Language course with 20 lessons per week, 1 lesson = 45 minutes
• Groups of 10-15 students
• Educational material provided for use
• End-of-course certificate
• Full-board accommodation
• Supervision by trained group leaders
• Return airport transfers
• Accompanied tours: 1-week language course: 1 half-day excursion included; 2-week language course: 1 full-day and 2 half-day excursions; 3-week language course: 2 full-day and 3-half-day excursions
• Activities: sports, swimming, culture, evening entertainment (such as welcome parties, beach activities, BBQ, cinema and bowling)