One-to-one lessons are the best way forward for students who need or desire individual attention and want to focus on particular problem areas and goals. Our teachers will provide tailor-made lessons coupled with their undivided attention to guarantee the best and quickest results.
The format, content and style of the lessons can be discussed and the student's needs and desires will be respected and taken into consideration wherever possible. When booking individual lessons it is a good idea to let the school know your particular ideas, requirements and interests beforehand so the best-suited teacher can be assigned for you.
One-to-one course details
- Course duration: Minimum 1 week
- Classes: 2, 4 or 6 lessons per day, each of 45 minutes, as requested
- Class size: 1 student
- Levels: A0 (Beginners) to C2 (Proficiency)
- Starting dates: Throughout the year
- Minimum age: 18 years old; 16-17 accepted with parent or guardian authorization
- Timetable: To be agreed upon individually, subject to conditions at the school. 2 lessons per day: Available throughout the year. 4 lessons per day: Available throughout the year but in high season lessons are usually held in the afternoons. 6 lessons per day: Not generally available in high season.
- Please note that if students book 2 private lessons daily, these will always be held in the afternoon.
One-to-one course prices
|Duration||1-8 weeks||9+ weeks|
|Price per week (10 lessons)||€410||€410|
+ Registration fee €60